|Launch of the Cultivate Africa’s Future (CultiAF Fund
|18 July 2013
16 July 2013. Accra, Ghana. The Cultivate Africa’s Future (CultiAF) Fund was launched during the 6th African Agriculture Science Week.
This is an open, competitive call for concept notes, and submissions may come from new or existing partnerships.
See PAEPARD blog post
- July 16, 2013: Launch of Call
- September 20, 2013: Deadline for submission of concept notes
- Mid-January, 2014: Successful applicants invited to develop full proposals
- March 28, 2014: Deadline for submission of full proposals
- June, 2014: Applicants informed of full proposals recommended forfunding
- September 15, 2014: Projects begin
Applicants who are invited to submit full proposals will be eligible to receive a small travel grant (must be fully justified) of up to CAD 5,000 to permit representatives from the applicant organisations and other stakeholders to meet and develop the full proposal.
Read the Call for Concept Notes document for full details, including:
- background and rationale of the CultiAF Fund
- goal and key objectives of the Fund
- eligibility for the Fund
- selection process and criteria
- concept note format and requirements
- submission deadlines
Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
You are receiving this message because you are a member of the community Platform for African – European Partnership in Agricultural Research for Development Phase II (PAEPARD II).
A reply to this message will be sent to all members of Platform for African – European Partnership in Agricultural Research for Development Phase II (PAEPARD II).